I used to love quiche as a kid. And now that I can’t have gluten I don’t really try to do quiche much, because lets face it that quiche crust just isn’t quite achievable texture wise when gluten free.
But I came across some crustless quiche pics on Pinterest and an idea popped into my head with a pizza taste. Because who doesn’t love pizza right?
I used a combo of mozzarella, asiago, and parmesan cheeses to get that yummy pizza like taste. I also make sure to shred my own to avoid any additives that is put on shredded cheeses.
My friend is on the carnivore diet so this recipe is doesn’t have any vegetables added so she could eat what we had that night. But you can add anything you want, olives, broccoli, etc. Just throw it on top when you’re adding toppings to the quiche.
One of the great things about this crustless keto pizza quiche is that it’s super easy to prepare the recipe. Just one mixing bowl and then throw it into a pie dish. The least amount of clean-up is the greatest in my book. A pile of dirty dishes before you even eat is no fun for anyone.
Crustless Keto Pizza Quiche Ingredients:
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian Herb Blend
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Pepperoni (or any toppings of your choice)
- Oil or Bacon Grease for the pie pan
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a mixing bowl add the 5 eggs and beat the eggs with a fork.
- In the same mixing bowl add cream, cheeses, and Italian herb blend. Mix well.
- Grease your pie pan with oil of choice ( I used bacon grease, but anything you choose should work).
- Pour mixture into greased pie pan.
- Add toppings
- Bake in the oven for 28 – 30 minutes or until egg is cooked all the way through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.