I adapted this recipe from Not Enough Cinnamon’s Paleo Pumpkin Spice Blondies.
My blood sugar levels don’t do to well when I have sugary things, it starts swinging all over the place. So I needed a sugar free version, with a few modifications I came up with the Sugar Free Paleo Pumpkin Blondies.
Instead of using coconut sugar and maple syrup-like the original recipe, I substituted monk fruit and maple extract. To make up for less liquid since there was no maple syrup I used an entire can of pumpkin instead of 1 cup. I also upped the pumpkin spice a tad and lowered the cinnamon a bit.
I also kept mine in the refrigerator, where these really held up their form when cooled (plus I just like chilled desserts 🙂 )
For the baking dish, I just used my Pyrex 11 Cup Rectangular Baking Dish
Sugar Free Pumpkin Blondies Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup (depending on how sweet you like things) Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 4 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 tsp of Maple Extract
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 15oz can of Organic Pumpkin
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil for the pan
- In a mixing bowl add the Monk Fruit, Golden Monk Fruit, Coconut Flour, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon, and Sea Salt. Mix Well.
- In the same mixing bowl add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix until all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Grease your baking dish with Coconut Oil, then pour/spatula in the batter and smooth out the top to make it even.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it is browned.
- The blondies will set as they cool, let them cook for about 30 minutes before severing.