Sheet pan dinners are the best because they are quick and easy to put together at the time of cooking or even to prep in advance and keep in a bag to throw on the pan after getting home from work.
This yummy Sheet Pan Pork Chop recipe adds a flavorful combo of seasoned pork chops and garlic broccoli. You can have this quick sheet pan dinner on the table in about 45 minutes.
The other great thing about this versatile recipe is that it can fit into the meal plan of many popular diets: Low Carb, Keto, and Paleo.
What You Need to Make Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner
- Baking Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper of Silicon Baking Mat
- Mixing Bowl
- Meat Thermometer
- Thick-cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Fresh Minced Garlic
Other Sheet Pan Recipes:
Kielbasa and Vegetables Sheet Pan Recipe
Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables Recipe
Fast and Easy Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner with Garlic Broccoli Ingredients:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 6 Thick-cut Boneless Pork Chops
- ¼ c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning, divided
- 4 cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper or a Silicone Baking Mat. Set aside.
- Place the pork chops on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil on each pork chop. Approximatley 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1 tsp of the Italian Seasoning. Mix well.
- Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return the pork chops to the sheet pan.
- Season the pork chops with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fresh broccoli florets to the mixing bowl and drizzle the remaining olive oil onto the florets in the bowl. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl. Toss the broccoli, seasoning and garlic together to combine. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Add seasoned broccoli to the sheet pan, arragnging in a single layer around the pork chops.
- Place the sheet pan in the over for 23 to 28 minutes (or until the pork is completely cooked through *), turning the pork chops and stiring the broccoli half way through and the broccoli is nicely browned.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and place pork chops and broccoli to a serving dish.
- Cover serving dish loosley and allow pork chops to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
*Note: Always cook meat to temperature and not by time. Cooking time will vary based on factors such as internal starting temperature, oven variations, and the size and thickness of the pork chops. The minimum safe cooking temperature for pork is 145 ° F.