This is how making dinner should be. Delicious sheet pan beef fajitas that are fast, easy to make, and full of flavor. This tasty sheet pan meal can be on your table in a half-hour.
This meal can make a great low carb/keto option by substituting tortillas for lettuce leaves.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
What You Need to Make These Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
- Three Quarter Size Baking Sheet (15″ x 21″)
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat
- Flank Steak
- 1 Red Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Cumin
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Large Lime
- 1 Avocado
- Tortillas or Large Lettuce Leaves to serve on.
Fast and Easy Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas Ingredients:
- 1½ lb. flank steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 lb. bag mini sweet peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 2 t. chili powder
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- 1 t. red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Corn tortillas or large lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl add sliced flank steak, mini sweet peppers, sliced red onion, extra virgin olive oil, ground cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until everything is evenly and well coated.
- Spread the mixture on the baking prepped baking sheet.
- Cook in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the steak reaches your desired level of doneness and the onions and peppers are slightly caramelized.
- Remove sheet pan from oven.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh cilantro leaves ontop of steak and peppers.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the cooked steak and peppers.
- Serve immediatley on tortillas and lettuce wraps with fresh diced avocado as a topping.