If you’re looking for a quick and easy keto side dish that is yummy and satisfying then look no further than at this Keto Broccoli Slaw recipe.
No matter if you’re looking for a quick and easy to make side dish that is low in carbs or something to take to your family cookout, this keto broccoli slaw hits the spot.
This fast recipe only requires tossing the ingredients into a large bowl and giving it a quick stir. The only other thing you need besides the bowl is a cup or small bowl to mix the slaw sauce together and a pair of tongs to toss the broccoli slaw so it gets well mixed with the slaw sauce.
I like to pair this keto broccoli slaw with pulled pork. It’s the ultimate keto side dish for anything BBQ too.
I use Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo, but you can use any mayo substitute that you like.
Broccoli Slaw is best served cold, but if you can’t wait for it to chill out in the fridge covered up for a few hours it can be eaten right away.
The great thing about broccoli slaw is that you get extra nutritional value by using the broccoli instead of just shredded cabbage like regular coleslaw. Broccoli adds extra Vitamin C, Potassium, Folate, Manganese, Iron, and Vitamin K.
Broccoli Slaw Ingredients:
- 12 oz of broccoli slaw
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- In a small bowl or cup mix together mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, and celery seed until well combined.
- In large bowl add broccoli slaw, pour mixed ingredients from step 1 over the broccoli slaw then toss until the broccoli slaw is evenly covered.
- Chill in refrigerator covered for 2 hours or longer, serve chilled. ( if you don’t want to do this you don’t have to, many people find it’s better chilled.)