This Quick and Easy Broccoli Salad With Bacon is a great summer side dish or something you can whip up fast and take to a BBQ.
What makes this broccoli salad a bit different from others is that we made this quick. Instead of using cooked bacon, we subbed in uncured bacon pieces. This saves you time, which we all need more of.
- 5 Medium Heads of Broccoli (about 2.5 lbs with stems / 1 lb without stems)
- ½ of a Medium Red Onion, sliced
- ½ cup Roasted & Salted Sunflower Kernels
- ½ cup Uncured Bacon Pieces
- ⅔ cup Avocado Mayonaise (we used Primal Mayo)
- ⅓ cup Honey Mustard
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Separate broccoli crowns from stems and pull them apart so they’re bite-sized.
- In a large bowl add the broccoli crowns, sliced onion, bacon pieces, sunflower kernels, and raisins and toss.
- In a separate bowl add the avocado mayonnaise, honey mustard, lemon juice, and black pepper. Stir and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture in the big mixing bowl and mix well to evenly cover salad.
- Let the broccoli salad sit for at least 15 minutes before serving. Keep refrigerated (will last up to 4 days refrigerated.